- Where can I find my referral code?
If your zone has an active referral reward you can find your referral code in the ‘Referrals’ section in the rider app. If your app doesn't have a Referral section, your zone doesn't currently have a referral reward.
- How do I refer a friend?
Share your referral code with your friend, and make sure they use your referral code on their initial application form. Your referral code is found in the ‘Referrals’ section in the rider app.
Only one referral code can be used by each applicant. If your friend applies to ride with Deliveroo more than once, using more than one rider’s referral code, only the referral code on the accepted application will be used. That means if your referral code isn’t the one on their accepted application, you may still see it listed in your app, but you won’t be eligible for referral fees.
- How many riders am I allowed to refer?
You can refer up to 50 friends per year to ride with us.
- When do I get the payment?
You’ll receive the payment on the nearest pay cycle following the completion of the referred rider’s 30th order.
- Why haven't I received my referral reward?
Make sure your friend didn’t apply more than once using multiple referral codes – if they did, their accepted application might not be the one with your referral code on. If you're still not sure why you haven't received your referral reward, please contact our Rider Support team.
- - -
Referral Terms and Conditions
‘Referrer’ is a current rider signed up with Deliveroo
‘Applicant’ is someone applying to ride with Deliveroo
- Referrers may be eligible for a referral payment for each new Applicant who uses their referral code when applying, provided the Applicant completes a certain number of deliveries in a certain time.
- The amount to be paid will depend on the city the Applicant rides in and the vehicle the Applicant uses.
- The amount payable is the amount that was advertised by Deliveroo at the time the application was received by Deliveroo from the Applicant.
- Current referral payments are listed on this page - these are subject to change at any time.
- The Applicant must enter a valid referral code on their application form for either the Referrer or the Applicant to be eligible for payment. The referral code must begin with roo.it/ followed by the Referrers unique code
- The Applicant must have not worked with Deliveroo previously.
- The Applicant must onboard and complete 30 deliveries within 5 weeks of their account being created.
- Each rider can refer a maximum of 50 Applicants per year.
- Use of Deliveroo’s logo, branding, website or other intellectual property is not permitted in relation to this referral scheme or otherwise.
- Referral payments will not be made to anyone who does not meet these terms or is believed to be abusing the scheme.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to change referral fees at any time without notice.